Carlock Copeland’s Annual Seminar: Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith for Claims Professionals
September 15, 2016 / Location: Atlanta Botanical Garden
Carlock Copeland’s Annual Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Seminar for claims professionals serving Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee was held at the Atlanta Botanical Garden on September 15.
• Litigating Coverage Issues Through Appeal
• Construction Defect Coverage Issues
• Rescinding Policies
• Effective Denials and Reservation of Rights Letters
• Interplay of Underwriting and Claims
• Coverage Issues Involving Additional Insureds
• Litigation Coverage Issues In Trucking Policies
• Coverage Issues in a Sharing Economy
Please contact Michelle Mattox at email@example.com for more information.