Eric Frisch will Present Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy at the ACI Obstetric Malpractice Claims Conference
Eric Frisch will present Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy at the ACI Obstetric Malpractice Claims Conference. The conference will run from June 26-27 at The Union League of Philadelphia, 140 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102.
Eric’s presentation will be on June 26 at 10:30 a.m. Please click here for more information.
Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy
• Brachial plexus: injury with and without shoulder dystocia
• Fundal pressure, expulsive forces and clinician applied forces
• Failure to detect macrosomia
• Understanding the key risk factors for shoulder dystocia, how they should be managed, and the delivery note
• The Expulsion Defense and its impact on juror’s perception of defense credibility and verdicts
Clients, contacts, and colleagues are eligible for a speaker discount referral rate valid until May 5th. As a speaker referral, the attendee will be registered at an unpublished rate (not available online).
Register by May 5th and your clients, contacts, and colleagues can register at the referral rate of $1,885.50. This rate is available only through Esther Ro at ACI and not online.
Please contact Esther directly with your contact information.
Esther Ro, Esq.
Sr. Legal Analyst & Program Director
American Conference Institute
Business Information in a Global Context
45 West 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Phone: 212-352-3220 ext. 5225
Please book your hotel rooms at The Union League of Philadelphia as rooms are booking fast.
Please call 215-587-5570 and mention “Obstetric Malpractice” to get the preferred rate.